jeudi 17 février 2011

J'ai trouvé ma vocation!!!


Soul Asylum - Misery
envoyé par krematoria. - Gag, sketch et parodie humouristique en video.



They say misery loves company We could start a company And make misery,

Frustrated Incorporated I know just what you need I might just have the thing I know what you'd pay to see

Put me out of my misery I'd do it for you, Would you do it for me? We will always be busy, making misery

We could build a factory, and make misery We'll create the cure, we made the disease

Frustrated Incorporated, Frustrated Incorporated I know just what you need I might just have the thing I know what you'd pay to feel

Put me out of my misery Suicide kings and drama queens Forever after happily making misery

Did you satisfy your greed, get what you need Was it only envy, so empty

Frustrated incorporated... I'd do it for you, would you do it for me?

Aucun commentaire: